Located north of Bloor St. W., near Lansdowne Ave.
- cyc (wall length x wall length) - 22ftx22ft left hand return
- Ceiling height - 12ft clear, 14ft full
- 2000 sq ft total space with shooting area of 1350 sq ft. Camera to cyc distance is 50'
- 6x 20A circuits (4 of which are in ceiling), 4x 15A circuits in the main room. 6x 15A outlets in the kitchen area
- Overhead grid.
- 2 ladders (10 and 12ft)
- Monitor, TV, and minor grip gear avail. Television is wired via HDMI to shooting area
- make-up/change area
- client seating
- Some on site expendables (foamcore and a bunch of paper seamless)
- Ground floor load-in, trucks can pull within a few feet of the door.
- double width door access
- 1 reserved parking space right outside the door. Street parking available.
- Use of the cafeteria and foyer for lunches and craft (but NEVER shooting).
- Garbage bin in parking lot
- large black curtain (14x25ft), split in the middle, permanently hung on a track that separates the shooting area from clients and provides sound baffling
Hourly $200. Add'n booked hours $50/hr. On-demand overtime (not booked) $100/hr
$300/ 4 hr pre-light 5pm-9pm night before
$400 / 4 hrs
$500 / 8 hrs.
$600 / 12 hrs.
Cyc in provided in usable condition. Fresh coat of white just for you is extra $175. Extra $175 charge for repaint if unusable after shoot.
see slideshow of images